How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
****...



I think I broke my damn leg

No, Injuries will NOT Get you the user and pass to the site.
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
CuteFTP could i get it on I-Mesh?
Yea i would guess so
 
Originally posted by MistaX


No, Injuries will NOT Get you the user and pass to the site.


Shut up...:p
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
hey Josh... sorry 'bout that leg...

what happened?


Have you ever heard of 99 Bananas?:lol: It tastes like Bananas, and it's 99 Proof, 49.5% alcohol by volume... :o

Me and 2 of my friends drank a big bottle of that ****, and I had 4 Captain Morgan Golds and went "swimming." This was around 3:00. I've been sleeping since around 5:45 or so.



I put swimming in quoatations 'cause I was too ****ed up to swim, and I just flopped around in some some shallow ass water on some rocks, and now I have a huge gash on my left leg, and cuts/bruises all over.:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Have you ever heard of 99 Bananas?:lol: It tastes like Bananas, and it's 99 Proof, 49.5% alcohol by volume... :o

Me and 2 of my friends drank a big bottle of that ****, and I had 4 Captain Morgan Golds and went "swimming." This was around 3:00. I've been sleeping since around 5:45 or so.



I put swimming in quoatations 'cause I was too ****ed up to swim, and I just flopped around in some some shallow ass water on some rocks, and now I have a huge gash on my left leg, and cuts/bruises all over.:nervous:

youch!
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
yea josh what did you do :D


Basically, I acted like a dumbass...:lol:
 
Im pretty sure if you cut yourself it just means that you cut yourself, and not broke a bone. BUT I aint no doc.
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
OMG danm i've never been that drunk lol :D:D:D:D


i've been drunkier... a lot of times.. waking up in the middle of nowhere, without a shirt, a bra in my pocket... happened multiple times!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Im pretty sure if you cut yourself it just means that you cut yourself, and not broke a bone. BUT I aint no doc.





I know.:p It's a huge cut though, and there's huge bumps all over my shins.:(
 
hahahhaa the only thing i did it was with my cuzins we all went to taco bell arround 3 in the morning (3 of us) in a quad and went threw the drive in and ordered stuff, then i got off to use the rest room inside but they wouldnt let me so i pissed on their parking lot :D they were pissed
 
Originally posted by PunkRock



i've been drunkier... a lot of times.. waking up in the middle of nowhere, without a shirt, a bra in my pocket... happened multiple times!



Drunkier, eh? Are you sure you're not drunk now?:lol::p
 
Originally posted by Josh






I know.:p It's a huge cut though, and there's huge bumps all over my shins.:(

[doctor voice] I'm afraid we'll have to amputate...[/doctor voice]
 
Originally posted by Josh






I know.:p It's a huge cut though, and there's huge bumps all over my shins.:(
Ow. Sounds painful. I guess you'll never go "swimming" drunk again, eh?:p
 
All Canadans love their i, they dont have to be drinkin no brewskies
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
hahahhaa the only thing i did it was with my cuzins we all went to taco bell arround 3 in the morning (3 of us) in a quad and went threw the drive in and ordered stuff, then i got off to use the rest room inside but they wouldnt let me so i pissed on their parking lot :D they were pissed




:lol:



I remember a while back I got drunk and tried to go through the drive thru at Burger King on foot, but they insisted I get in a vehicle or come inside, so I got pissed and left.:p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
All Canadans love their i, they dont have to be drinkin no brewskies
Was that an insult to Canadians?:thatsodd::mad::thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Josh




Drunkier, eh? Are you sure you're not drunk now?:lol::p

noo...... just had.... 4 beers? :D
 
Twas an Insult to Canadans
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Was that an insult to Canadians?:thatsodd::mad::thatsodd:

we should start a revolution...

"THIS JUST IN: CANADIANS ARE NOT DUMB!" :D :lol:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Ow. Sounds painful. I guess you'll never go "swimming" drunk again, eh?:p




Well, hopefully next time I go "swimming" I'll actually do some swimming.:lol:



Also, I've been pissin' like a mofo, but I don't know if it's from the alcohol or from all the water I swallowed.:yuck:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


[doctor voice] I'm afraid we'll have to amputate...[/doctor voice]


:rotfl:
 
damn... the intro speech of the first clip from the 2nd stage reminds me of TXR0's ending! :lol:
 
dammit, I just ate a piece of grilled chicken and now I feel like I need to puke...:nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back