How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus dude, that water I went "swimming" in must have been ****ing nasty. The shirt I "swam" in is in the middle of my floor, and it is supposed to be white, but it's solid brown.:yuck:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
damn... the intro speech of the first clip from the 2nd stage reminds me of TXR0's ending! :lol:

Stage 1's Theme song is better.

Stage 1's is a great song actually...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


we should start a revolution...

"THIS JUST IN: CANADIANS ARE NOT DUMB!" :D :lol:
It'll take a while to teach those stupid Americans that:rolleyes::p
Anyway, I must be going now. I'll talk to you all tomorrow, probably.;)
Later
 
so far it sounds like an infomercial for a Lancer EVO IV... :lol:

still pretty good!
 
YAY! Another 2 Initial D Epi's are done!

Stage 1-1 IS ONE OF THEM!
 
2:31 AM n Countin
 
i cant be on the internet when i install CuteFTP so ill catch you guys in 5
 
same here
 
I love summer.
I love Initial D.
I Love this song!
 
why can't i download anymore? you stopped me from stealing? :p
 
Eh? What happen?
I just added a few vids...
 
ok... anyway, i'm about to go to sleep... i'll get back to downloading tomorrow...
 
Lata PR.
Josh do you REALLY want the User/Pass?
 
wait PR dont you have a Serial Number? didnt you just d/l CuteFTP too?
 
I just threw that chicken up in my back yard.:lol: Funny thing is it didn't taste too bad.:yuck:
 
God dammit! I lost my mother****ing ring!:mad:
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
lol danm josh first you lose your chicken then your ring :mad: j/k



I know man!:lol:


I'm ****in' pissed, though. That ring was $400 and my mom's gonna be pissed if she ever finds out.:mad:
 
Hmm No answer to my question, i shall assume no.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back