How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's Josh's port. He knows why!
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
5% with american pie 2 i've been d/l for 2:26:23


What's your D/L speed? I have a 56k, and I download **** slower than a 28k modem.:rolleyes:
 
Aaaaaaargh! Katherine actually got the loan?
 
Originally posted by Josh




:lol:



Speaking of which, it's gone.:cry:

no more 9000rpm wailing banshee? :(
 
CuteFTP is a 30day trial!!! its gonna take me 28 days to d/l a movie
 
:D You're weird whitez!
 
Originally posted by Josh



What's your D/L speed? I have a 56k, and I download **** slower than a 28k modem.:rolleyes:

damn! i was at around 5,3k/sec on mine!



of course... now... i average about 75-80k/sec... and that's still too slow...
 
That's ok BrothaLynch.
 
Originally posted by whitez


why u say that?

Erhm... you clicked the link... :rolleyes:

N/M!! :D
 
From websites i get 179kbs
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


no more 9000rpm wailing banshee? :(


Nope.:( Just the 4-door family car.:p
 
it said somthing about please dont use that languange use **** or fawk or even **** i said yes sir :D lol
 
Originally posted by whitez


Me :lol: :rotfl:



You're not alone.:lol:


I know, I'm really gullible.
 
THEY ARE SO FINE
 

Attachments

  • girl_001b.jpg
    girl_001b.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 90
one more
 

Attachments

  • girl_036bl.jpg
    girl_036bl.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 83
Originally posted by Josh



Nope.:( Just the 4-door family car.:p

the Lexus?


nothing a 2JZ-GTE transplant can't cure... :eek:
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
my d/l is 4.14kb/sec



:rolleyes: I think me and MazKid really do have the slowest connections at GTPlanet. My average is around 3.2-3.4, and occasionally it'll do 5's.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back