How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok mista, i logged on to your music thingy
 
I didn't think you were.:lol: I was like, what 40 year old likes Brotha Lynch, and Big Tymers?:confused:



How old are you really? You don't have to answer that, and I won't answer it if you ask so don't bother.:p
 
My..god...its back! :drool:
nd7.jpg
 
RAP?
YOU WANT ME TO PLAY RAP!?

EWWWWWWWWWW!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
RAP?
YOU WANT ME TO PLAY RAP!?

EWWWWWWWWWW!

bwahahahaha! :rotfl:

nicest one in a while!
 
Originally posted by whitez
what is initial D about?

Cars/drifting.
 
Hey when/where do they show Initial D? Not on TV i'm betting....
 
damn! anyone saw Sega GT2002 for Xbox? :eek:
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Hey when/where do they show Initial D? Not on TV i'm betting....

If you lived in Japan, you'ed loose the bet.
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
mista i cant d/l SCGT from your site

Duh, you on 56k.
My server craps out in DLs if they take a long time.
 
I ment the Mclaren, It hasnt been back since NFS2 (The Street Version)
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
mista remember waldo :D show these guys
I would If i had the link..
 
im thinking of ordering all of the initial D! is it worth it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back