How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
mista how do i listen to your radio
Do ya have winamp?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I could let the oppertunity to give you the user/pass by.

<=================Swoosh!

Ohh there it goes

:lol: nice comeback
 
winamp!!?? danm i have to d/l alot of stuff to get the cool things

no i dont have winamp, where can i get it? from your ftp?
 
im hella bored.
 
attachment.php
 
all i had was strawberries and whipcream :D its all good im gonna enjoy it :D
 
I'm going to bed... seeya guys. (2:16 CET)
 
G'night sn00pie.:D
 
Damn ive only been awake 3 hours..
8:16PM here
 
Yea I woke up at 5 something.
I was up all night
 
took forever whitez i got my strawberries i washed them i cut them put them in some cool whip and still got here before you :D lol j/k
 
geezes, i woke up at 7 because i had to go to work :(
 
yeesh whitez how do you even keep your head up at work i'd be sleeping in the bathroom
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
took forever whitez i got my strawberries i washed them i cut them put them in some cool whip and still got here before you :D lol j/k

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES ME TO WALK TO THE BLOODY KITCHEN...ITS LIKE A MILE.....BTW, I WAS DONE WHEN I CAME HERE....SO THE JOKES ON YOU :p
 
I stayed up after you left, but i didnt post.


Ooo live desktop/winamp shot:
desktop.jpg
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
yeesh whitez how do you even keep your head up at work i'd be sleeping in the bathroom

yeah, i almost fell asleep...but a co worker hit me up before i had a chance to fall asleep
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back