How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock


don't we already have it? :confused:

We have the lame ass Corolla, I mean the EXACT Hachi-Roku, with the Black wheels and The Japanese writing on the side :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
battle_stage_poster.jpg


you got that one?
YEP!
I got that :)
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
what did you need to know josh

I was wondering if Toyota was owned by GM.:reallyodd



Some friends of mine insisted it was. According to the thread: 2 people said Toyota only owns Lexus, and 1 person said TOyota is partners with GM, so I have no ****ing clue.
 
The Show stages are a half hour each

The Battle Stage is just clips of all the races, like a hour or so long
 
Originally posted by MistaX

YEP!
I got that :)

that's the one i'll get tonight, then!


We have the lame ass Corolla, I mean the EXACT Hachi-Roku, with the Black wheels and The Japanese writing on the side

get it then! :lol:
 
i want to d/l initial d from mista but it would take forever, where could i buy the dvds?
 
Originally posted by Josh


I was wondering if Toyota was owned by GM.:reallyodd



Some friends of mine insisted it was. According to the thread: 2 people said Toyota only owns Lexus, and 1 person said TOyota is partners with GM, so I have no ****ing clue.

No, Toyota is owned by Toyota.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I was wondering if Toyota was owned by GM.:reallyodd

:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock

get it then! :lol:

Its not that simple, see, we cant just dl it..
If we just DL it it's an NFS 4 car...
BUT!
I can Take an NFS4 car and put it in SCGT, with some time, all cuz I am purely 100% badass ;)
 
Toyota is a partner with GM... but it's not owned...

hence why the Matrix/Vibe ****, and the Corolla/Prizm...
 
Originally posted by MistaX


No, Toyota is owned by Toyota.


That's what I thought.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Its not that simple, see, we cant just dl it..
If we just DL it it's an NFS 4 car...
BUT!
I can Take an NFS4 car and put it in SCGT, with some time, all cuz I am purely 100% badass ;)

i think i had that one a while ago... it's got a rollcage?
 
lol, 20 more posts and im gonna go play MGS2....im back into the game
 
ebay motors has some good cars, thats where i got my s2k at :D everyone check it out for good deals on cars :D
 
Jordan's messing with the forums.:p
 
im playing mgs2 too but i cant get the hell off that ship what do i have to do?
 
God dammit, how old are you Brotha? older/younger than 18?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Jordan's messing with the forums.:p

TOO MUCH SPACES!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back