How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** is my signature not appearing.?
 
Nevermind...
 
You are blind.
 
Nope. My internet was too slow, and it took ages for the sig to finally appear on my screen.:rolleyes:
 
hachi.jpg
 
Yo yo yo yo yo

wazzup
 
Nothing much.
 
Hello.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
the one called [soldats]_initial_d_battle_stage.avi?

*cough* *cough*
 
Shut up X i'm not talkin to you for a while.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


*cough* *cough*

Yes it is.


Zero that was Tazz :)
 
Aww no more safes :(:cry::(
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Yes it is.


Zero that was Tazz :)

does it look like I care?
 
for a while... i'm still looking for something better, though... :)
 
wee! 1% done at a very poor 47kb/sec...
 
Hey I download at 45 so hush!
 
holy crap! i'm gonna download that for 2 hours? :eek:
 
:drool:
Im almost done with the Hachi-Roku already :eek:
 
Originally posted by Zero
Shut up X i'm not talkin to you for a while.


;)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
:drool:
Im almost done with the Hachi-Roku already :eek:

that's the one i had... it's very well done, isn't it! :)
 
I only could see the model, it looked extremely accurate :)

Im not sure how to tune it tho, should I make it realistic, or drift like the Crappy Corolla?
 
you decide...
 
But..but...
YOU pick!
 
wee! 90% left... :nervous:
 
Zero, it makes me depressed talking to you on AIM...:lol:



It's almost like talking to my dog, except you actually say a word or two every-now-and-then.:D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
But..but...
YOU pick!

but...but...

the physics of the game are unrealistic, why bother making a car act realistingly?
 
Does that mean, Its gonna drift?
 
W00T I gotta go test the car :D
I'll be sure to take a screenie.
 
i think it will... :p

gotta stay true to the Hachi-Roku's nature...

btw, do you know what Hachi-Roku means? and Hachi-Go?
 
Originally posted by Josh
Zero, it makes me depressed talking to you on AIM...:lol:



It's almost like talking to my dog, except you actually say a word or two every-now-and-then.:D

Well I am going through this time where my girl isnt talking to me for reasons unknown, even when i call her:confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back