How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
XP Home Edition.:)
 
where do you live ?
 

Attachments

  • dildo.jpg
    dildo.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 79
Originally posted by Josh
XP Home Edition.:)
Actually, I don't think it matters. Right beneath where you can choose between Windows Classic and Windows Xp style, there should be a choice for the color scheme. That's if you're like me and didn't like the default blue.
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
how much is windows XP?

Mine? Free.
 
lol danm guys, oh well if i look arround i might get it for free too :D
 
im watching her in her new vidio when whes playing baseball in the projects

"im gonna be alright"
 
I think windows XP Home Edition is like $299
 
W00T! Im half way done with the Trueno.
 
Well, it's been nice talking to you guys, but I must be going to bed.
Later:sleep:
 
cause im going to liloette this summer

dont know if i spelt it right but sound it out and you should get the place im talking bout :D lol
 
G'night S- Man, and no, on my version(2002), there's no place for me to change the color scheme.:confused:
 
danm, the next bigest place thats near where im going is camloops (again with the spelling i dont know :D)
 
Nevermind, there's olive green, and silver, and I must say silver kicks ass.:D
 
:D this board is cool, theres ppl on here that live like on the other side of the world :D

when im tired as hell about to fall asleep

they are just finishing breakfest :D
 
Originally posted by Josh
G'night S- Man, and no, on my version(2002), there's no place for me to change the color scheme.:confused:
I guess that's only on XP Pro.....:D:p Well, later all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back