How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
:D this board is cool, theres ppl on here that live like on the other side of the world :D

when im tired as hell about to fall asleep

they are just finishing breakfest :D



Not us.:lol: We should have been a sleep hours ago.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Nevermind, there's olive green, and silver, and I must say silver kicks ass.:D
Ah, there you go. Olive green is :yuck: IMO, and yes, silver kicks ass. I use silver so it must kick ass.:p Anyway, my final goodbye.
Later
 
i live in palm springs its 150am here or my comp time could be wrong but thats pretty close
 
Here's silver


Oh, and I live on a lil' island 'bout 3 miles off the coast of SC. The Isle of Palms.:)
 

Attachments

  • silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 58
Yeah, it matches the background. I also ****ed the pic up, and that's why there's a huge chunk of white.:lol:
 
:rolleyes:
/me is still workin on the Hachi.
 
What movie?
 
Give me a few days.
 
New desktop...hopefully the pic works.
 
is it possible to get it yet? cause i know i had to wait to get Blade II about 2 weeks after i heard about it
 
And apparently the pic didn't work.:rolleyes:
 
I know, it didn't attach it cause it's too damn big.:mad:
 
open it in photoshop and make it smaller file size and image size
 
god danm thats not very 56k friendly :D i'll wait i see the first pic
 
You don't have XP, brotha?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back