How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
I would need a 3D Model of Barbie tho..
I Cant make one, I suck at making 3D Models :)

But, I COULD make them lose to a slow ass car, like a VW Golf, and they drive a Mclaren..


Dammit, download a Barbie game.:lol: I won't tell anyone.:)
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch

hahaha yea look at me this is my what? 4th day and look at my posts


On my 4th day here, I was not only a Moderator, but a Super Moderator too.:lol: I think that's a record that'll never be broken.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I would need a 3D Model of Barbie tho..
I Cant make one, I suck at making 3D Models :)

But, I COULD make them lose to a slow ass car, like a VW Golf, and they drive a Mclaren..
how about those desktop strippers... they walk arround your desktop and dance for you and stuff :D

they are 3D i think :D

(btw ive never had one of those on my comp i just heard about them)
 
Man, I had virtuagirls installed on my computer, but it ****ed **** up so I deleted it.:(
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch

how about those desktop strippers... they walk arround your desktop and dance for you and stuff :D

they are 3D i think :D

(btw ive never had one of those on my comp i just heard about them)

No, youve never had one, but you've seen them advertised on porn sites...
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
josh how did you become mod?


Jordan asked me my second day here if I was interested, and I was like, "Yes.":) Seriously though, it was something like that.
 
virtuagirls yea thats what its called

NO I DIDNT MISTA IM NOT A PERV.... j/k :D
 
hahha lol, were you like one of the first people on this board or what?
 
Pfft! Consider me a HUGE perv then. I have about 8-10 hours worth of porn vids on my computer.:lol:
 
I have to go stand outside.
Summer Morning Ritual, 5:30 AM I go stand outside.
 
lol mista, ok but when you get back go on aim i have somthing to ask you
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
hahha lol, were you like one of the first people on this board or what?


Um, no, more like 996th or something like that.:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Um, no, more like 996th or something like that.:lol:
Cant be, im #833 or 883..
 
Oh, my bad, I always thought I was in the 900's for some reason.:confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Oh, my bad, I always thought I was in the 900's for some reason.:confused:

Easy way to tell is look at your Refer Link, the last number in the link is your member number
 
AltF8 is the man!! lol danm he must have done alot of advertizing
 
Apparently I'm 662:eek:
 
Alt used to have his forums hosted here...:) That's why he had so many...
 
News Of This Morning:
They Left The Lights On In Yankee Statium All Night
 
click on My GTPlanet up top left
 
lol you know you've stayed up too long when your watching mtv and you've seen the same vidio like 3 times :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back