How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you're next title change is at 1,000 posts. It goes from Platinum to Premium GTP Member or some **** like that
 
OOOOOO JOSH DOUBLE POSTED!

How rare :D
 
I couldnt find it Brotha.
 
Oh shut the **** up.:p
 
I'm gonna open a thread on your double posting behaviour Josh!!
 
I am tired!!!! And it's 12:00 noon. :)
 
Im so bored, so I shall sing.


OHhhhhhhh
Jimma Jacked To Porn And I Dont Care
Jimma Jacked to Some Porn and I dont Care
Ooooooooo I dont know any more words to the song
So Jimma Jacked to Porn and I Dont care
 
:D Cool song Mista. :lol:
 
Snoopie, you open a thread and I'll lock it.:p
 
You can't attach the same pics twice. It's the gayest rule, ever.
 
random pic see if it works
 

Attachments

  • s2k11.jpg
    s2k11.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 37
Originally posted by Josh
You can't attach the same pics twice. It's the gayest rule, ever.
des.gif

des.gif
 
Originally posted by Josh
Snoopie, you open a thread and I'll lock it.:p

Knock yourself out! :D
 
The double attaching rule gets the:
assclown.jpg
 
ATTACH being the key word there MistaX.:p
 
mista how did you do that, i wanted to do that with all the s2k pics but i didnt know how
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch

i think you need to talk to jason :D

Yeah, talk to Jemerah!
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch

i think you need to talk to jason :D
Jason? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back