How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
thanks man :D did you see josh's?


Nope. I deleted that post so I could reattach that pic in the future.:lol:
 
Alright, now lets get threading. :D
 
test3.jpg
 
Which? I see all of em...
 
PSP7.
 
*cough*Don't look in the automotice forum Josh.*cough*
 
God dammit, I gotta get ofline.:rolleyes:



Someone has to use the hpone.:mad:


I'll be back later guys.:D
 
Mistax, give it a plastic filter.
 
56K SUCKS!!!
 
Everybody vote LEXUS!!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
56K SUCKS!!!

tell me about it i have 56k but i swear its not, its slower then the modem i got with the comp :D i think
 
I don't care! A stinking GS300 boat remains a stinking GS300 boeat which cannot be kept despite of an S2000!! :mad:

:D
 
test6.jpg
 
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about Mistax!!
 
did you answer my question or did i miss it?

what program are you using?
 
I'll be back in 20 mins or so... Seeya! :)
 
You missed it.
PSP7.
 
No its not BETTER then PS, its just..different
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back