How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by whitez
yeah, my friend smoked himself retarted, he is SO SLOW right now, its not even funny

From weed?!?!?
How much did he smoke?
 
Originally posted by whitez


there was a window in the bathroom...i inhaled and blew the smoke out the window....but it still kind of smelled

wonder why birds and squirrels are stoned nowadays? :lol:
 
but that was the last time i smoked anyway....i am now free since Febuary 18, 2002
 
Originally posted by troy

We all know your a pro



I'm not gonna lie. I used to smoke, like 4-5 times a day 'cause I was a ****ing idiot, and had some bad friends, but that was then, and this is now. Things have changed.:)


Now, I think Marijuana's
gay.gif
 
Originally posted by whitez
but that was the last time i smoked anyway....i am now free since Febuary 18, 2002
Almost on my Birth day [feb 20 1987]
 
yup, samething here josh....and ive been clean ever since.....once in a while those idiots come up and ask me if i wanna go smoke.....the reason i quite was because ive noticed how those drugies look and smell and act.....MORONS
 
Originally posted by troy
Why dont u like it?

because he matured?

i used to smoke, when i was a kid in high school...

then it got pointless, i was wasting my life...
 
yea, and i was wasting about 30 bucks a week for that ****...while i could have been wasting it on food or my girl
 
As a true Dutch boy;) i also have smoked sometimes.
But not to much, otherwise the fun will turn into normality
 
I smoke for free all the times now. I spend my money on stuff i can really use, like watches, clothes, etc.
 
I don't like it because it did absolutely nothing but get me in trouble. Well, it got me high too, but it's not worth it...


Seriously, have some friends come over, have them get ripped beyong belief, and just sit back and watch how they act. It's pathetic...
 
anybody know where i can get Initial D Stage 1= episode 2?
 
VOTE ALREADY GODDAMMIT!!
 
damn... i think my computer's screwed... :confused:
 
Yaay. I just helped get Stealths thread closed. Also, look I am postwhoring.
 
I was considering quiting for quite sometime. But all you guys who say u quit are older than me (i'm not sure about whitez). So i bet when i reach your age i will quit, but until then i'm smokin.
 
Originally posted by whitez
yea, and i was wasting about 30 bucks a week for that ****...while i could have been wasting it on food or my girl


56 grams a week(keep in mind this was with a friend or two also), at $20/per 8gram sack. That's wasting.
 
Originally posted by made in holland
As a true Dutch boy;) i also have smoked sometimes.
But not to much, otherwise the fun will turn into normality

A friend of mine thought he was buying good weed once... but he's was ripped off and all he got was some shag:D
 
Originally posted by troy
I was considering quiting for quite sometime. But all you guys who say u quit are older than me (i'm not sure about whitez). So i bet when i reach your age i will quit, but until then i'm smokin.

NO!!!im 5 months older then you
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


A friend of mine thought he was buying good weed once... but he's was ripped off and all he got was some shag:D

:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back