How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
vote on what?
 
i also got a story about my friend being ripped off, he thought he was buying weed....all he got was some tea leafs with cologne....and the sad part is that he smoked it
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


A friend of mine thought he was buying good weed once... but he's was ripped off and all he got was some shag:D
My friend lost $200. But thats the game...
 
I don't care if the bud's good or not, you're still getting ripped off.
 
Originally posted by whitez
i also got a story about my friend being ripped off, he thought he was buying weed....all he got was some tea leafs with cologne....and the sad part is that he smoked it
:lol:
 
Err...drugs are bad for you.

IM SPAMMING! YAAY! CALL ME MISTAX! YIPPIE! WHOO!
 
Originally posted by Josh
I don't care if the bud's good or not, you're still getting ripped off.
I'm not following. How are u getting ripped off?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Err...drugs are bad for you.

IM SPAMMING! YAAY! CALL ME MISTAX! YIPPIE! WHOO!
Your going crazy.
 
hey Josh, remember how you told about everclear. I was just chatting with a friend from my school. He said he tried some. He had only 2 cap fulls and he got buzzed.
 
Dude matt, whats going on? why u spamming like crazy?
 
Originally posted by troy

I'm not following. How are u getting ripped off?


Because in the end, you're buying marijuana.
 
OH MY GOODNESS I JUST REALIZED I AM A COMPLETE UTTER IDIOT AND PANSY ASS JERK!

Oops. Im not MistaX. Sorry. Mistaken identity.
 
yeah, you are losing in the game called "life"
 
Originally posted by troy
hey Josh, remember how you told about everclear. I was just chatting with a friend from my school. He said he tried some. He had only 2 cap fulls and he got buzzed.


That's like 2 shots of 80 proof Vodka, so that's understandable that he got a buzz. Tell him next time to take about 8 shots, and see what happens.:rotfl: Actually don't, that's like 16 shots of Vodka, he could get hurt.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
SPAM YET AGAIN!

Oatmeal.JPG


get over it... the place's full of kids, it's normal there's gonna be pointless threads and posts... :rolleyes:
 
I am just a crazy idiot troy. Im tired of being here at GTPlanet.


BYE!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
OH MY GOODNESS I JUST REALIZED I AM A COMPLETE UTTER IDIOT AND PANSY ASS JERK!

Oops. Im not MistaX. Sorry. Mistaken identity.

what you got against mista?
 
i think he woke up the wrong side of the bed this morning... :rolleyes:
 
Viper, you have over 1950 posts in this thread. Seems like someone's being a hypocrite when they call MistaX a spammer. You're a post-whore like the rest of us, just face it.
 
Originally posted by whitez
yeah, you are losing in the game called "life"
I know you guys are going to call me pitiful or whatever but i'm not going to have much of a life. I know i am not smart, i don't give a ****. I have like a 1.5 GPA currently. I know the only chance i wil have at making money is doing something illegal, street racing perphaps. I dont think i will sell drugs...

I know i am not going to turn out to anything good, i have accepted that...But i know i will life my life as full as i can. Having the most fun as i can, making alot mistakes will probably be a factor in that. My life will probably end before i reach 35 years old. They only way i would keep living past then is if i was married. Then i would devote my entire life to making my wife proud or happy, because i have nothin else to life for.
 
Only thing wrong was coming here.

whitez, everything.

Goodbye GTPlanet.
 
Josh, where can you see how many posts someone has in this thread?
Is that in that moderator only section??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back