How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
you voted for yourself F2002 :rolleyes:

I'm really concidering revoking your entry... dammit!!
 
If you edit your posts right now I wont tell anyone... okay F2002?
 
Yep Snoop, thats what cheaters do best, VOTE FOR THEM SELVES :D
 
If your post is not edited within the next hour I'll revoke your entry.
 
There rules :confused: I'll change it...calm down lmao
 
Congrats on 3000 f2002, check this out too..lots-o-spammers
 

Attachments

  • spammers.jpg
    spammers.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 26
I reached 3000 last week Friday, and cheers :)

anyways I edited my posts but I cant revert my vote...
 
don't worry about that. sn00pie will let u keep it that way.
 
Thanks F2002, the vote thing... well... too bad.
 
I havn't been on here much because my boards templates are getting edited, all the images and icons are getting revamped and the boards getting the full style works, so I probs wont be on much this week...
 
Who would you have voted for, I'll write it down and deduct your vote by hand.
 
WHATHWTAHWTAHTWHATWA

WHAT?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back