How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt need to be.

2 Enemy's leaving in the same day has done wonders for my self-esteem :D
 
Hey Brotha
 
Actually, VC didn't leave. Well, at least he's online anyway...
 
No. Screw the damn cars.
I quit after that stupid Hachi Roku decided to be lame...
 
I figured out that i really need to learn Racer a bit more...
I should try and get it into a different game :)
 
I'm here...
 
Nothing really, just sniffing for good topics and making avatars because i'm bored out of my skull....You?
 
me im well i was readignall 100 posts that have been posted after i left last night but i said f' it
 
w00t Kashmir :rockon:
 
Yeah....
 
Josh if you read this sign onto AIM
 
12 Stones r0x0rs too.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Nothing really, just sniffing for good topics and making avatars because i'm bored out of my skull....You?
:D i just made a new avatar :D lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back