How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian, would you mind posting what you've noticed in the POLL thread. I'd like to hear ACremona's response. :)
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Brian, would you mind posting what you've noticed in the POLL thread. I'd like to hear ACremona's response. :)

k, will do.
 
Lmao, the Simpsons rule.
 
hehe, they do!
 
I just noticed that both sn00pie and ACremona have posted that they voted for #8, but #8 only has one vote on the poll.

Wouldn't like to think anyones cheating now.......

*Looks in ACremonas direction*
 
:lol: Great Brian!
 
*yawn*
 
*yawns right back at ya*
 
Josh I recomend you Unread "A Call To Civillity"
It doesnt look good for a member that aint even here anymore to give advice to other members.
 
Bye Brian.
 
Indeed.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Josh I recomend you Unread "A Call To Civillity"
It doesnt look good for a member that aint even here anymore to give advice to other members.

:D Today, SV was totally *****ing!
 
I unstuck it.:)
 
Josh you ever think of making this thread "Read:"?
 
I'll be back later. I have over 100,00 kb of videos downloading and that's gonna take a while.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Josh you ever think of making this thread "Read:"?


No.:confused: It already gets enough attention.:lol:
 
It would be cool though!
 
Whats up everyone
 
Hey racer.
 
Hey MistaX
 
Josh get on AIM please:D
 
5 MORE POST TIL 1000
 
POST 1000!!!!!
 
I'm on AIM, now whatd'ya want dammit?:D
 
Its offical.
My 10,000th post is NOT my last :D
 
I figured it wouldn't be.;)
 
Hey, i'm back once more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back