How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ed99
counting! :D

fruitcake.jpg
















:lol:
 
Sweet! Two People that dont like me leave in the same day! This is awsome!
 
WTF are people leaving?
 
Josh, I neeed you again! :D
 
Yeah, apparantly it's Viper Leaving day...
 
That sounded nasty snoop.
 
Originally posted by Josh
That sounded nasty snoop.

Alright, then... I require your services.

(That sounds even more nasty come to think of it!)
 
:lol:
 
:lol:


I fixed the votes.

I couldn't do that whole #4/acremona IP thing though, because it doesn't keep a record of IP's on the poll when people vote.
 
You can only vote once..

Oh ive tried to get around that before..
 
Originally posted by Josh
:lol:


I fixed the votes.

I couldn't do that whole #4/acremona IP thing though, because it doesn't keep a record of IP's on the poll when people vote.

Alright, thanks.

Too bad you couldn't check IP's though, I think ACremona is cheating again... yeah, well, whatever...
 
I just noticed that you and ACremona have posted that you voted for #8, but #8 only has 1 vote on the poll.
 
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure ACremona voted for himself.
 
Can you use VB Tags in poll options?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back