How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'night Stevie...;)
 
Josh is here, wow! Oh well, I'll probably take off soon... need that sleep thingy.
 
Sleep?
What is this you call "Sleep"?
 
Anybody here have good setting for the Arta NSX with only stage 1 NA?
 
I'll be going to bed very soon also.:p I'm very tired tonight.:sleep:
 
It's 10 in the morning over here.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Sleep?
What is this you call "Sleep"?

For me it's that thing after sitting at the computer and before realizing I'm not sitting at the computer then finding the chair that is in front of the computer and again sitting at it for awhile.
 
its friggin 4:11AM here.

No sign of stopin..
I need to stop this, my avarage sleep time this week is 10:00AM...
 
Well, I usually sleep at 3 am but tonight I'm gonna need more rest before 9 am hangover... should go get some water.
 
****, I didn't know it was 4:00:eek: I gotta go, later guys.:)
 
Damn..
NFS4 wont run...

Time to debug!
 
Haven't actually installed that one yet :eek:

Playing Commandos 2 lately.
 
NFS4 is a ***** when it comes to installing on XP/2K.
 
One of those, eh? I'm running XP Pro but haven't had many problems I couldn't fix yet...

I'm out. Later all.
 
Lata Voltron.

Last thing:
The only problem= Incomatiblity, and just running in compatiblity mode for 98 wont fix it :)
 
In "My GTPlanet"
 
Stop reading my e-mail mofo!
 
All you get is spam :rolleyes:
 
ok.... :D snoopie how do i change my GTP rank? "My GTPlanet" then what?
 
Stop reading my spam mofo!
 
You dont even get any good spam :rolleyes:
 
Who are you to judge my spam?
 
I am SpamRex.
:spam:
 
Oh, alright then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back