How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new title kicks ass!
 
:confused: is it not there or am i blind
 

Attachments

  • fishy.jpg
    fishy.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 114
Change it to "MistaX Gets My Lousy Spam" And i'll like it ;)
 
It's not in the pic, you should log off and log in again and It'll be there...
 
Hehe, maybe...
 
nope refresh dont work :mad: lol, lemme see a screen shot of what its supposed to look like
 
I't shoudl just say: "title:"
 
Do you need an avatar? You and I both know that all the other avatar creators out there suck, and I'm the one you really want! Don't deny it, you know it's true! So why not PM me now? And I'll create an avatar that'll rock your world, or however you'd like it. That's right: AVATARS BY SNOOPY don't forget to tell your friends!

think you can do somthing for me?
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
Do you need an avatar? You and I both know that all the other avatar creators out there suck, and I'm the one you really want! Don't deny it, you know it's true! So why not PM me now? And I'll create an avatar that'll rock your world, or however you'd like it. That's right: AVATARS BY SNOOPY don't forget to tell your friends!

think you can do somthing for me?

Maybe...
 
I can't do animated avatars at the moment.
 
oh nm then :D cause i wanted the pics to slowly fade in the the next, the gif animator i got now only does one thing, and thats what you see now :D lol
 
well i'll see you guys later i just wanted to figure out how to change my title :D See ya
 
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Feel so alive!
Because I Havent Slept All Night!
And I Need Coffeeee!
 
Nothin...
Just prepairing NFS4 for distribution.
 
Cool. I'm in the throes of Neuralgia
 
i'd eat a dozen of donuts...

mmm... donuts
 
I am not what you think i am
but im leaving anyways
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back