How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellos.
 
*Yawn*
Good morning everyone.
 
Whats so funny? I just got up :)
 
It's almost 7:50 on our coast, dude. :)
 
Dude.... duuuuuude........

I'll be going now.. :thatsodd:
 
MistaX, do you have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 yet? If so, can I please have access to your FTP so I can download it? If not, can I please have access when you get it?:confused:


I can't find it on KaZaA, and WinMX is ****ed up, and won't let me download a damn thing.:mad:
 
No, i dont have it yet.
And No, I cant let you ;)
 
Josh AIM stat!!!

Clarification on the 80,000th post in here, Brotha got it the post # which includes the very first post, he had #80,000. Sal Man had the 80,000th reply to the thread, Brotha=80,000th post in thread, Sal Man=80,000th reply, the first post in a thread is not a reply so that is the clarification.
 
Who gives a **** Zero?
 
X, you sig stealer, I had that in my sig first way back when!!!
 
I dunno, stfu X
 
Well you dont have it now, that gives me right to have it..

Wait wait wait, you had my radio links and my site in your sig? Whoa Thanks!
 
why would I want to advertise for you?
 
You said you had my sig in your sig, so apparently you did.
 
You read it wrong
 
Originally posted by Zero
X, you sig stealer, I had that in my sig first way back when!!!

Translates to: I stoal your sig.
Which would then mean at some point you had the same sig as me, which includes my entire sig.

I read it right. You typed it wrong.
 
whatever yo, your a stupid 14 year old with no life now let me alone so i can get back to GT3
 
I didnt force you to post, yo.
Ok Yo, stupid ghettoZero, yo.
 
Prowlers%20in%20Seven%20Different%20Sizes.jpg

this way everyone can have fun!
 
Why don't you have photoshop 7 yet MistaX? Is it going to be much better than 6?
 
I've already had it on my hd that died, Im waitin for my friend to upload it again.

It's better then 6.
 
hello peeps...renovated my sig...
 
Maz, whats your fav Mazda?
Mine would be the RX7FC :)
 
1994 Cosmo SCCE Type S, the 3 rotor you know... I'd love to have one, but it will never happen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back