How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can actually post that secret stuff?

well, maybe it's not that secret...
 
Originally posted by Zero
you know what will happen to you if you do!!!!



Yeah, you'd be gone...:p
 
So would you:lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
you can actually post that secret stuff?

well, maybe it's not that secret...



I dunno...:p
 
:lol:

you took it off anyway
 
hello
 
OMG!!! RICE IS BACK, EVERYONE RUN!!!

:Party:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
:lol:

you took it off anyway


Yeah, only cause it was bigger than I thought. It wasn't supposed to post the whole screenshot.:thatsodd: I didn't even save the whole screen shot, just the area with all of the names...:confused:
 
Hey, it's Uncle Ben...:p
 
Holy Fuk. the damn thing has infected every .exe on my computer!
 
Originally posted by Josh



Joe...

Josh...what was your last name again?

was it Joshua Goat.....?????????:p
 
Sounds like you're ****ed Death...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hey, it's Uncle Ben...:p

:lol:

welcome back Rice! long time no see!
 
Hey Rice!
 
Originally posted by Zero


Josh...what was your last name again?

was it Joshua Goat.....?????????:p


Sleep with one eye open...
 
Apparently, it can be cleaned according to mcafee.... I am going through the mess now!
 
Originally posted by Josh



Sleep with one eye open...

Thats part of a good song :)
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
did i miss MUCH during my 2 month hiatus?


Nah, just a whole ****load of people leaving.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Holy Fuk. the damn thing has infected every .exe on my computer!

sounds like you have some virii infecting your computer....then why the hell are you posting crap on GTP if you are infected?
 
not much, really... Mista continued is posting spree, new dumb members joined, some bastard stole my Integra... :mad:

that's pretty much it
 
Originally posted by Zero


Thats part of a good song :)


I was giving you advice, not quoting lines from Metallica songs.:p
 
Yup I got two fine chicks within a week of each other, Josh has seen pics of both:eek::drool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back