How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to bastardize 2 Supras and an Integra at the same time... :rolleyes:
 
OMG! :yuck:
 
hi Brotha
 
Make a thread in Sug/Feedback.
 
maybe Jordan changed something... might wanna ask him
 
**** time to eat :D see you guys later, danm i just got here :mad: lol bye
 
ok i see its JORDAN :D i'll send him a pm, and i'll post in the Sug/Feedback fourm bye
 
Oh ****.

NFS4 Zipped= 893MB.
 
Jordan is his board name... i don't have his last name though
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Oh ****.

NFS4 Zipped= 893MB.

:eek:

f' that! that's way too huge!!!
 
Hmmmmmm...
lemme see what i can cut down..
 
soo...
 
Great.
I try stuff and now the mutherfawker wont run.
 
seems everything's going fine, huh? :p
 
This is YOUR fault!
you.jpg
 
i don't look like that!
 
Argh! You dont understand the pic!
 
I have an idea.............

It'll be more work for me of course..
B!tch cant download a 800MB file...
 
i do... but i still don't look like that! :p

btw, look at it closely... the finger is following you if you move... :eek:
 
Heh thats cool
 
maybe it's because i'm tired... :dopey:
 
Heh, i aint tired.
 
I havent watched Initial D in a full 24 Hours :eek:
 
i just d/l 2 (or was it 3?) epis i'll watch later tonight
 
i think i'll go watch some now!
I'll be back in at least a half hour, depending on how the next epi ends :)
 
it was 3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back