How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm busy for about 20 mins too...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Jordan is his board name... i don't have his last name though



Greer...:p
 
What? Did everyone agree earlier to quit posting once I got here?:confused::)
 
Josh AIM STAT!!! MOST IMPORTANT TIDBIT OF INFO!
 
I know more than that...:fdevil::p
 
*...Zero is a punk...*
 
So do I, infoseek.com man.
 
i was busy rearranging pics... :D
 
Oh, :cool:
 
So do i, Whois.
 
stupid subfolders...

me and my organization sense...

i have a folder for my rally pics, and a subfolder for every single car make i have in these...

sometimes i wonder if i'm too organized?
 
did you guys see that pic i posted on the other page? Integra with 2 pairs of Supra taillights?

wtf was the guy thinking? :reallyodd
 
That ITR pic is nasty, ewww
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
did you guys see that pic i posted on the other page? Integra with 2 pairs of Supra taillights?

wtf was the guy thinking? :reallyodd



I saw it, and saved it immediately too.:p What was he thinking? *yO dawg, all muh rIcER frindz Iz goNNa be mad jealouZ yo!*



Actually, it was probably more along the lines of...*I wonder how I can really **** two good cars up with one modification...?*
 
PunkRock, Don't feel too organized, that's what I do to!
 
it's sad people bastardize Supras for taillights only... :(
 
Anyone know why the **** my CDR drive takes 500mins to (literally) verify a disc!!???
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
PunkRock, Don't feel too organized, that's what I do to!

phew... :) at least i'm not alone!

damn you MistaX, what have you done to me... you turned me into an Anime Addict! :mad:

:p
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
it's sad people bastardize Supras for taillights only... :(


It's sad they bastardize Supras for any reason.:)
 
No clue man, get a new one.....
 
HAhaha! I just found out I can cancel the disc making once it hits the verify stage!!! That makes it soo much easier!
 
Originally posted by Josh



It's sad they bastardize Supras for any reason.:)

strangely, bastardizing a Supra for the engine and drivetrain, to put in a MK3 or a Lexus, is somewhat more acceptable than only taking body parts...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


strangely, bastardizing a Supra for the engine and drivetrain, to put in a MK3 or a Lexus, is somewhat more acceptable than only taking body parts...




Oh, well, see I don't consider that bastardizing, I consider that badass.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh





Oh, well, see I don't consider that bastardizing, I consider that badass.:p

800hp single Turbo 2JZ-GTE in a MK1 Celica Supra (that's how they were called :thatsodd: )

:eek:

that's definitively badass!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


800hp single Turbo 2JZ-GTE in a MK1 Celica Supra (that's how they were called :thatsodd: )

:eek:

that's definitively badass!



I always read the guys at supraforums *****ing about how people still call their cars Celicas.:p



I see old Celica Supras all the time...:o Too bad they're usually rusted to hell...
 
good luck finding one over here... extremely rare, even rusted to the frame!
 
Oh, BTW, I didn't mean I see MK1's all the time.:nervous: I don't think I've ever seen one of those. I've seen a LOT of MK11's, and a few MKIII's though.
 
...:thatsodd:
 
Do it I dare you, you know what will happen to you if you do!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back