How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this thread ever gets deleted, some people would lose a ton of posts (ie. MistaX)
 
I don't think it will though. It's far too popular.
 
I just got Twisted Metal Black for my PS2. I haven't been able to play yet though because my 5 year old Nephew's got it.
 
cool, i just got SSX tricky yesterday..some parts of that game are hard!
 
I know. I like all the new moves in that game. I think my favourite's the one with the black jacket.
 
which one is the one with the black jacket?
 
alright, im gonna go play SSX, see ya later
 
Originally posted by Bimmerkid44
which one is the one with the black jacket?

He looks like Mac out of the original.
 
i am on veteran or something rating with mac, and contender with psymon
 
can i be a postwhore for a few more posts?
 
ok, last post, i am going to start a new thread about it :)
 
Awwwww Too much rain down here in S.A. Tx..... :(
 
Really, we don't have any rain here. A little windy, but that's about it.
 
I was born in S.A. and I remember there was barely any rain. Except there was the occaisional Huge storm that would hit us.
 
Originally posted by Evolution Racer
I was born in S.A. and I remember there was barely any rain. Except there was the occaisional Huge storm that would hit us.
Yep its still like that. When we need the rain it dont come, and when it does its alot.
 
I remember being to one of those "wierd" farms in Texas where they show you a 2-headed monkey in a jar, and there was a rattle snake pit where you could drop pennies on them to hear them rattle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back