How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Nocturnal, where did i tell you that i live. Did i say Austin or Dallas?
 
You said Austin.
 
I'm sorry, that was last night, right?
Well I live in Dallas.
Sorry, ever since an incident I don't like giving people my real info, but i think that you guys are cool, so ill tell u that i really live in Dallas.
I'm sorry for lying Noc.
 
Its cool man.
 
oh about the incident, the poeple involved promised never to tell anybody. So it's nothing personal guys. Just sticking to my word.
And DDR is a game they have in arcades, the dance game with the arrows, wll the have it for PS2...its fun.
 
sorry, that was bad typing. Its the dance game with the arrows, it's come out for PS2, its really fun.
 
And also, if you guys ever ask me a question and i dont answer right away, it might be that my computer disconnects me. For future reference.
 
:lol: yeah it's pretty hard the first few times, but you get better and better the more you do it. Damn it's a good work out.
 
No problem man. Damn rent is due today. :mad:
 
Adobe P.shop 6
 
Well i need to head off see yall lates.
 
hey...how do you upload an avatar onto the website?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back