How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
that damn MistaX... :mad:

now i'm hooked!! i can't get out of the Anime stranglehold!
 
::Steps in::

:o

UN03_4.jpg


::Steps back out::
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
No no thong... I think he deleted it himself. The first nude whas the one Mista posted, the other was a mermaid...


Oh, nope, guess I wasn't around when those were posted. If he does it again, and I'm not here, can you ask him not to post stuff like that here?(have him e-mail me the pics instead:p:lol: )
 
Alright kids, [:lol:] i'm out. See you tomorrow.
 
Originally posted by Josh




And you didn't save it?:lol:

i'm not that kind of guy...

hell, i'm not hopeless enough to look at porn on the internet... i don't even know 1 single site where there is some! everyone here surely does know at least 1 place to go to see that...

i don't. :p
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
::Steps in::

:o

UN03_4.jpg


::Steps back out::


Those are some big speedbumps.:p
 
G'night GCstyle.:)
 
Haha, you know it Josh. :D

Laters.
 
later GC
 
ooh... TXR0 time!

i'm staying here anyway!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
ooh... TXR0 time!

i'm staying here anyway!
That game rocks.:burnout: Josh has a new car? I miss out on lots......:(
 
damn i hate it when i search for an old song i can't remember who sings it... :mad:
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Josh you have any pics of your new car?


Yeah, somewhere either on the new computer or the old one.:) They're very big however, as they were taken with a digital camera and haven't been resized(I had to use the scroll bar to scroll across the screen to see the whole car when I looked at them after I got 'em on the 'puter)
 
I found 'em...they're on the new 'puter.:)
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


:Reallyodd:

What are you talkin' about willis?

Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero

PS2 game... :D
 
not exactly a new car... an old Lexus he has for quite a bit, IIRC


i'm getting a 2000 Honda Prelude as a replacement for my Integra, in related news
 
Yes, Saleen Man, I have a new car.:p It's a 1995 Lexus GS300(Touring Edition).


Hopefully the pic attaches. It's of my desktop(which is a pic of the car)...
 

Attachments

  • 95.jpg
    95.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 33
Like I said a few days ago, the pics were taken at previous owners house.;)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
not exactly a new car... an old Lexus he has for quite a bit, IIRC


i'm getting a 2000 Honda Prelude as a replacement for my Integra, in related news
:eek: Nice. I guess you haven't taken any pics yet?
Josh- Thought that was your parents car?:thatsodd:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back