How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE


Oh, I got some sugar for ya.. :lol:



Hey, watch it, there's kids present...:lol::p
 
Originally posted by Josh



Sweet Jebus! Are they Cooler Ranch flavored?:eek:

I have those AND the original nacho cheese kind. This house is like a convenience store, I tell ya.
 
Can't be because he was Canadian, since the best members would be banned then...
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Have you taken any pics of the new car?

i only get it Thursday! but i will take pics... as soon as i get a camera
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Where do you guys actually live in relationship to oneanother?

Are you talking to me and Josh? If so, I think we're about ten hours from each other, at least.
 
Originally posted by Josh




Hey, watch it, there's kids present...:lol::p

You say this after the various pictures that have been posted!! This is G compaired with those...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


why was he banned? uncontrolable knowledge of AMC, being an ass, or simply being Canadian? :lol:


For going around the language censors right after I told him not to.:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Where do you guys actually live in relationship to oneanother?

Originally posted by Deathhawk
Have you taken any pics of the new car?


Who are you talking to?:confused::lol:
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Can't be because he was Canadian, since the best members would be banned then...

:lol:

happy Canada day, btw... even if i'm 40 mins too late!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i was going to hit the mat, but since a conversation seems to be going on...

hello everyone!

I guess that's what happens when a girl comes into the room.. *giggles*
Hiya PunkRock :)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE

Oh, I got some sugar for ya.. :lol: Sorry. My fingers have a mind of their own

SHOCKED.gif
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


You say this after the various pictures that have been posted!! This is G compaired with those...

that guy posting nude shots?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


I have those AND the original nacho cheese kind.


:drool:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


that guy posting nude shots?


Rod? When I was here they weren't nude, only girls in thongs and such. He posted one nude chick when I was here, but I deleted it.
 
I'm being ignored.....






Awesome! :eek:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


I guess that's what happens when a girl comes into the room.. *giggles*
Hiya PunkRock :)

hellos to you too! :)
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
I'm being ignored.....






Awesome! :eek:
Don't worry, it happens to the best of us.;) In fact, I think it's happening to the both of us.:thatsodd: Coincidence? I think not.:D
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
I'm being ignored.....






Awesome! :eek:


It's all TATINEE's fault I tell ya!:D


She's getting all the attention right now, so deal with it.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
She's getting all the attention right now, so deal with it.:p

Alright Alright.... :lol:
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Uh, check later on that night...



Huh?:eek: I have no idea where to even begin looking pagewise.:confused::eek:
 
it's normal, she doesn't come often!

come to think of it, with 2 kids, i guess i wouldn't come too often...

-"Honey!"
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
She wasn't totally nude, it was just an ass shot...



Was there a thong involved?:lol: If so, then I saved the pic, if not I wasn't here when it was posted.:confused::rotfl:
 
Originally posted by Josh




Huh?:eek: I have no idea where to even begin looking pagewise.:confused::eek:

no idea either... but the one i saw had boobs in it...
 
No no thong... I think he deleted it himself. The first nude whas the one Mista posted, the other was a mermaid...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
she doesn't come often!



:lol: That will change when I go to get my peach tea and sugar!:p:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


no idea either... but the one i saw had boobs in it...



And you didn't save it?:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back