How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much.:D


Just sitting around being bored, like usual.:)


I'll be back in a sec, I have to get some Peach Tea.:drool: My mouth is hurting after eating a bunch of salty sunflower seeds.:lol:
 
That sucks, all we have is Rasberry Tea.:) Oh well...:p
 
Ok, what did I miss? Who got banned? What are you talking about? Why doesn't MistaX's name have a link in it anymore?

*pulls out hair in utter confusion* :D
 
I have some peach tea. You can drive up and get some if you'd like.
 
Sure...
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Ok, what did I miss? Who got banned? What are you talking about? Why doesn't MistaX's name have a link in it anymore?

*pulls out hair in utter confusion* :D


Me. Mayorbill11. Nothing much. What are you talking about?:p
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Ok, what did I miss? Who got banned? What are you talking about? Why doesn't MistaX's name have a link in it anymore?

*pulls out hair in utter confusion* :D
:lol: I'll let Josh answer the part about the banning.;) There's no link for mistaX's name for that post because he posted that when the new site was going up, and everyone was just a guest.:)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
I have some peach tea. You can drive up and get some if you'd like.



Oooh, that's very tempting...;):o
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
That was an old post when Mista was a guest...

Aha.. thank you for explaining. I thought I was going crazy there for a second.
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Today is slow for gtp. I have never seen it so dead...


Yeah, it's slow, yet there have been times today when 40-48 people were on at a time.:confused:
 
MB got banned?
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


Are you sure you will just be getting tea?? :confused: :D


Of course not.:p







I'd also be getting a lemon, and some sugar if she has some.;)
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


Are you sure you will just be getting tea?? :confused: :D

I have some Doritos, too, if you'd like, Josh. :p
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
MB got banned?
Yeah. He went around the swear filter one too many times, even after Josh told him he'd be banned if he went around it again.:rolleyes:
 
I want Doritos!
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
MB got banned?


Yes, but he'll be un-banned soon enough.:) In the meantime, you can talk to him on his other name, klostroblowme.
 
i was going to hit the mat, but since a conversation seems to be going on...

hello everyone!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


I have some Doritos, too, if you'd like, Josh. :p


Sweet Jebus! Are they Cooler Ranch flavored?:eek:
 
Originally posted by Josh
I'd also be getting a lemon, and some sugar if she has some.;)

Oh, I got some sugar for ya.. :lol: Sorry. My fingers have a mind of their own, so I can't be held responsible for what they type.
 
Originally posted by Josh



Yes, but he'll be un-banned soon enough.:) In the meantime, you can talk to him on his other name, klostroblowme.

why was he banned? uncontrolable knowledge of AMC, being an ass, or simply being Canadian? :lol:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Yeah. He went around the swear filter one too many times, even after Josh told him he'd be banned if he went around it again.

:lol:

That's too bad.
 
Where do you guys actually live in relationship to oneanother?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back