How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....
i should enter my old ones... there not very good though... what do you think
7608_17306374658255564.jpg
 
that's more than i can do... pretty good!
 
Why can't I find Photoshop 7.0 on KaZaA?:confused:
 
:lol:

i have no idea... even Mista doesn't have it on his FTP, IIRC...
 
My brother actually bought it... so my copies legit!
Not too many people on here can say that I bet
 
How much is Photoshop 7.0 new?
 
What up all?

PR u get my PM?
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
My brother actually bought it... so my copies legit!
Not too many people on here can say that I bet

i do... oh wait, **** that i don't... :lol:

why bother paying 600+ bucks? i got it from my uncle for free! :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Zero
What up all?

PR u get my PM?

i think i did... you sent me one this morning, that's the only one i have had from you recently
 
Yup thats it!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
My brother runs a business kinda

he sells drugs? :lol:

just kidding... :p
 
Sup everybody? StevieMo: That GTI on the last page with the BMW stuff, is sweet.:drool:
 
Hello S-Man...:D
 
the front bumpers actually a civic... and the side skirt is veilside tiburon
but the headlights are bmw :D
 
hi S-Man
 
vtec.jpg


:rotfl:
 
Stevie and PR, you guys gotta help me. I am hopeless when it comes to putting front bumpers and spoilers on cars with photoshop. Any tips?
 
I had a badass VTECH phone once. 2.6X ghz:p THat pics funny ****, gotta save that one.:lol:
 
Stevie's better than me at that... i totally suck!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
did you make that PR?


no, found that on a local board...

it's just too funny, IMO
 
Oh and speaking of photoshop, here's my work in progress. Think the rims are a bit much?:rolleyes::p
 
I already know 'bout that site. I was hoping for some personal tips from the pros.:D
 
your wheels are pretty blurry! :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back