How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock
your wheels are pretty blurry! :lol:
I know, the pic I got 'em from isn't the best. And remember, I've only been using photoshop for a little while.:p
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
what part of it are you having troubles with?
Everything, I guess.:confused: I can just never get it to look right.:mad: It's pretty frustrating.
 
me too... less than 2 months!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
me too... less than 2 months!
Cool. For me, 2 weeks, maybe.:p
BTW- Is it just me, or is this pic already photoshopped?
 
it's not... it's just extremely clear
 
seems like it's dead... :lol:
 
ghjg
 
Yeah, those wheels look MUCH better.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Yeah, those wheels look MUCH better.:p
I thought so too. Didn't realize how blurry the other ones looked until I took them off.:eek:
 
Originally posted by Zero
My name's Zero, and...I'm pretty much as gay as they get...

so you mean that babe you sent me a pic of a while ago was a man?

*shudders, then faints and passes out*
 
**** you Josh, dont ever edit my posts so they say that, goodbye, forever!
 
friggin.. i cant get illustrator to install properly
 
Are you going to elaborate on that last post, Zero?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Zero
**** you Josh, dont ever edit my posts so they say that, goodbye, forever!




:thatsodd:



Um, you posted that man, not me...:confused:
 
Originally posted by Zero
**** you Josh, dont ever edit my posts so they say that, goodbye, forever!

You edited my post Josh I know you did, so stfu and leave me alone.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
its ok
im gay too


Is that right?:thatsodd: Maybe you and Zero can hook up, he told me he thinks you're cute...:rotfl:
 
:lol:
 
Abuseing your powers Josh, thats all you did when you edited my post to say that I am gay, I am not homosexual nor will I ever be!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back