How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Are you sure that's even Zero? I'm not sure it is.
Either that, or he's mad at you(Josh) because you're a mod, and he's not anymore, and he's trying to make up some lame-ass story that you were going around editing his posts to make him look stupid.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Either that, or he's mad at you(Josh) because you're a mod, and he's not anymore, and he's trying to make up some lame-ass story that you were going around editing his posts to make him look stupid.


Nah, 'twas I, but I had my reasons for doing it.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Either that, or he's mad at you(Josh) because you're a mod, and he's not anymore, and he's trying to make up some lame-ass story that you were going around editing his posts to make him look stupid.

Not a story Sal-Man, i originally posted "Yeah those are awesome" in referance to your rims, why would I be mad at Josh for being a mod, its been 9 months since i have been a mod, I could care less about it.
 
NO ONE SAW IT JOSH JESUS!
 
Originally posted by Zero
Abuseing your powers Josh, thats all you did when you edited my post to say that I am gay, I am not homosexual nor will I ever be!



Editing my last name out of a post, after requesting that it not be posted is far from abusing my powers.:lol:
 
Originally posted by Zero
NO ONE SAW IT JOSH JESUS!


I'm on 56k, chances are...if I saw it, somebody else did too.
 
You didnt edit it out, I did!
 
You only saw it cuz I told you to look at that post number, but the seconds after i told you to look i had edited it.
 
Ok, so everything I posted was totally wrong. Well then, would someone tell me what the hell is going on?!?
BTW- Thanks Zero, about the rims. And also, sorry about the whole story thing.;)
 
Originally posted by Zero
You only saw it cuz I told you to look at that post number, but the seconds after i told you to look i had edited it.


I saw it right after I made my post about the wheels...
 
We posted at the exact same time, myself a few secs earlier but jesus man, you dont have to go around editing my damn posts to say that I am homosexual.
 
Would someone please tell me why when I try to put a front bumper on the GTI it disappears underneath the car?
 
Originally posted by Zero
We posted at the exact same time, myself a few secs earlier but jesus man, you dont have to go around editing my damn posts to say that I am homosexual.


Okay, I'll think of another way to put you down in the future when I edit your posts.:p
 
layers are probly messed up
drag the front bumper lair so its above the car
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
layers are probly messed up
drag the front bumper lair so its above the car
Yeah, just figured that out. Thanks anyway.;)
 
/me got a new avatar.
 
Whoopy-friggen do, Josh if you ever edit my posts for unnesscary reasons, I am leaving, no one will miss me but I i will leave, because I am tired of this crap.
 
odd... it's 3 am and i ain't tired...
 
your clock is fast
 
Its 2:50, if it were 3:00AM i'ed be loading AA
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back