How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well
since the controversy seems to have cooled down i think i might have to go to bed... maybe eat some mr. noodles first
later guys
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Stevie, are you in that photoshop contest?
eventually.... i havent been much in a photoshopping mood lately... ill probably join in though
 
G'night Stevie.:)
 
I never went around the language filter. All I did was space my word out. I wonder why S.O.B was edited by Josh. All I typed were the letters. :confused:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I never went around the language filter. All I did was space my word out. I wonder why S.O.B was edited by Josh. All I typed were the letters. :confused:


I don't think he was talking about your post.


Also, I didn't see "S.O.B." Had I seen it, I wouldn't have edited it. All I edited out were the names you called him for the most part.;)
 
In my post I wrote he was a fat (then the f word) and after that all I said was quote "S.O.B" which was edited it. If it appeared as something else then someone got into my account.
 
You know what, who cares? With the censored smilie, people can have more fun putting in their own words.;) It'll most likely never be read again anyway.:)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
You know what, who cares? With the censored smilie, people can have more fun putting in their own words.;) It'll most likely never be read again anyway.:)

Thats true. Ok, subjext dropped. ;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Hey TVR. Just cooling off after a pretty heated argument.:thatsodd:;)

I know, I was reading. Are you in the Photoshop contest?
 
Yes I am.;) Don't expect to do well, only been using photoshop for about 2 weeks.;) You're in it right?
 
Yeah i'm in. Don't know how i'll do though. I've only been doing it about a month.
 
Definatley. I've entered nearly every single one, but I've only every won one. Still, it's good fun.
 
I've just entered the VW Golf one.
 
Well I'm gonna do a bit of Gran Turismoing. Catch ya later.
 
[marquee]I'm back![/marquee]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back