How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
[marquee]Hey[/marquee]Hey Hey Hey
 
Oops, I just caught myself spamming...
 
Not much.

GTPs like a morgue at the moment, I can't even flame Powerman, normally I find time to do that.
 
Originally posted by Brian P
I can't even flame Powerman, normally I find time to do that.

Do you ever wonder about his true identity?

I mean, has he actually passed puberty yet?
 
Originally posted by slip2rock


Do you ever wonder about his true identity?

I mean, has he actually passed puberty yet?

I dunno about that, but I'm pretty sure he only has half a brain.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I dunno about that, but I'm pretty sure he only has half a brain.

You're being generous there really...
 
So nobody's doin anything for 4th of July, interesting. :)
 
Hey, Brian, again. Is my new avatar ugly or what?! :D
 
Heyllos everyone.
 
What's gonna be the topic today? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back