How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to edit my posts...be my guest. I can always tell Jordan. ;)
 
Originally posted by Zero
Josh if you ever edit my posts for unnesscary reasons, I am leaving, no one will miss me but I i will leave, because I am tired of this crap.



:rolleyes:


When I read your post, my last name was in it. I'm sorry if I didn't hit F5 a million times to see that you had edited it.:rolleyes:



If you left over something so small and ridiculous, you're correct, you wouldn't be missed. Laughed at, maybe, but not missed.
 
ok, it's only 2:50... :rolleyes:
 
by the time Josh when you 56k loaded the edit post screen my post was already editted probably.
 
VC, I have an issue with you.

IF YOU CALL ME A PANSY AGAIN YOU STUPIDASS N00B, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A AK74 UP YOUR ASS.

There, I cleared the issue.
 
wee! new car in less than 11 hours, then on Friday night i'm heading out to Toronto! :D
 
PANSY
 
Originally posted by MistaX
VC, I have an issue with you.

IF YOU CALL ME A PANSY AGAIN YOU STUPIDASS N00B, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A AK74 UP YOUR ASS.

There, I cleared the issue.


Will do pansy.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
VC, I have an issue with you.

IF YOU CALL ME A PANSY AGAIN YOU STUPIDASS N00B, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A AK74 UP YOUR ASS.

There, I cleared the issue.


:reallyodd:
 
:rotfl:
 
If I didnt have to play AA in 7 minutes, you'ed be so dead.
But I have to play AA with x[ZeroIQ] over there.
 
i never heard of an AK74 before... that's a new kind of gun?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
If I didnt have to play AA in 7 minutes, you'ed be so dead.
But I have to play AA with x[ZeroIQ] over there.

:thatsodd: Riiight. :thatsodd:
 
New? No, it was first made in 1947, just updated and remodeled, afghans use it.
 
Oh VC do you remember a guy named Takumi Kickin your ass in SOF2, along with Zero?
Oh yea.. that was me.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i never heard of an AK74 before... that's a new kind of gun?



:rotfl: The 47 was defective.:p
 
he said AK74, not 47...
 
the AK74 is like the 47, but different.
 
Hey MistaX (fatso) I have always thought that Zero would get you into a room with me. Its no suprise you fat lardass. Grow up and get over it. Pansy.
 
much like you're similar to an ass, but only different?

j/k :p
 
Whoa!:eek:


Can't we all just stfu and get along?:D
 
man! that's pretty old!

*** 223.Offspring- All I Want Winamp ***

that's what my playlist is saying...
 
that's before they became losers!
 
well i'm gonna go to bed... :sleep:

laters everyone
 
VC, dont make me prove to you that you blow in SOF2 by facing you in a 1vs1, Zero can spectate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back