How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who likes this avatar?
 

Attachments

  • suckateverything.gif
    suckateverything.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 33
Coring Bunt, cool klos. :D
 
Who watches the Osbournes?
 
No, I've only seen it twice. But Kelly Osbourne made this stupid song, and I just wanted to say that. Let's not talk about the Osbournes as of now because I really don't care. Of course Sharon Osbourne having cancer is aweful but really none of my business.
 
3... 2... 1![marquee]
avatar.php
[/marquee]

Run, klos, run!
 
I got the GTP executive edition for only $14,99 a month.
 
[marquee]
2002_audi_r8-2.gif
[/marquee]

[marquee]
2001_callaway_c12-r-2.gif
[/marquee]

:lol:
 
I see you guys are executive GTP members now too, cool!
 
The Callaway looks ok, but the Audi R8 pic sucks... :lol:

[marquee]:rotfl:[/marquee]
 
[marquee]--->[/marquee]
 
[marquee]:gcar:[/marquee]
 
:lol: This is fun.
 
[marquee]
showthread.php
[/marquee]
 
Run, red cross, run!
 
[marquee]Erm, this is what Jordan was afraid of.[/marquee]

Press Alt+F4 when these zeros line up vertically:

0​
[marquee]0[/marquee]
 
:lol: I'd rather not be disconnected, but thanks anyways Klos.

And guys, yeah that's enough post-whoreizing for one day. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back