How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
[marquee]Erm, this is what Jordan was afraid of.[/marquee]

Press Alt+F4 when these zeros line up vertically:

0​
[marquee]0[/marquee]

What? [marquee]This?[/marquee]
 
that doesnt work klos :reallyodd
It did weird things?
:D
 
Well i guess i'll be leaving now and play hunting online. Laters, everyone.
 
[marquee]
mrbacon.gif
[/marquee]
 
hmm... it sounds like SOMEONE forgot there licking manners
 
Hey, back i be.
 
[marquee] you guys suck, i'm going back home [/marquee]
 
is there any way to make it go the other way?
 
[marquee]Wow GTPlanet.net executive package really works! Thanks GTPlanet! Get yours for only $14.99![/marquee]
 
[marquee] car new my have finally i [/marquee]
 
RockPunk awesome thats
 
pictures many take
 
Slow night....damn people having fun celebrating July 4th. While the rest of us are stuck here with nothing to do.... :(
 
Bored, I am.
Not I, is lost.
Speak this way, I like to.
 
Stupid, You are.
 
Make Sence, that does not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back