How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:


New Mod on board.:D
 
*cough* Postwhore *cough*

Sorry, I have a bad cough.
 
Wtf The CL is a ****ing coupe! I am on crack tonight! Try the el?
 
I am being a postwhore damnit. I need to stop!
 
Deathhawk got it!
 
Heh, I am so ****ing tired... 15.5 Hrs yesterday, and 9 today... and I didn't even ****ing get any overtime...
 
vat_man as a mod? nice! that suits him perfectly!
 
For some reason, I do not get this conversation at all. :thatsodd:
 
now i'm all ****ed up... :confused:


3 different subjects at once!
 
Beat you already in answering numbnuts. :)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I should be a mod. :thatsodd:

Yeah and then the site will go to hell.
 
OH yeah, Josh, I'm soon to be BMW_///M3, Jordans changing RWD to that for me!!! :D
 
Anyway you weirdos, I am off to bed. I gotta go to downtown Atlanta tomorrow. :nervous:

Anyway, night you all. ;) :cheers:
 
here:
 

Attachments

  • hahanosuchluck.jpeg
    hahanosuchluck.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 81
good night, VC...


Josh... :o

could you PM me your time again, i lost that piece of paper i noted it on yesterday evening...
 
Originally posted by RWD
OH yeah, Josh, I'm soon to be BMW_///M3, Jordans changing RWD to that for me!!! :D


Coolness.:D
 
I saw part of "From Dusk till Dawn" today, that is a strange, strange movie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back