How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodnight... it was the f100, some italian sounding name. SO I quit cya'll later....
 
72%20ford%20thunderbird%20dr%20side.jpg
 
anyone knows the name of the latest Our Lady Peace CD?
 
Hmm...looks like a Cadillac Vessel...

:lol:
 
yawn...

fdabc7a2.jpg
 
i think i'm gonna go to bed... this thread's dead, anyway...

good night, everyone
 
Whats with all the funny avators, punkrocks new one and M5's new one, these "avator wars" are funny


well g2g guys
 
hey everone. Who's here at the moment :confused:
 
Man, I was on yahoo playing pool, and some biotch said I wasn't good enough to play him.:mad: Well, I played him 4 times, and um...won once...so for the most part he was right, but it wasn't nice.:p



It was funny though, because 2 seconds before I sunk the 8-ball he requested to cancel the game(so I wouldn't win) but I denied it.:D
 
Other than that, I got my ass kicked severely by a couple of 14 year old girls.:cry: No, seriously...:nervous:
 
One girl even had the nerve to call me a penis!:eek::mad:



Perhaps it's because I go by the name 'gtpness' on yahoo...or maybe she just wanted bit*h slapped like the dirty ho she was.:thatsodd:
 
Good God it's 3:30 in the morning.:eek: Oh well
 
I'll be getting cable very soon. My parent's told me that as soon as I got a job they'd allow me to get cable, so...in a few weeks I'll either be surfin' via broadband...or you'll see a news report about me killing my parents.:lol:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Pffft its only 2:30 here. :rolleyes: :p




:rolleyes:

We can't all live in...in...side GTP's server.:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
I'll be getting cable very soon. My parent's told me that as soon as I got a job they'd allow me to get cable, so...in a few weeks I'll either be surfin' via broadband...or you'll see a news report about me killing my parents.:lol:

:rotfl:

I'll be getting DSL soon. My mom said that she'll have the money to get the modem and get the service up and going. So...in a few weeks I'll either be surfin' via broadband...or you'll see me cursing and b*tching about still being on 56K.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:rotfl:

or you'll see me cursing and b*tching about still being on 56K.


Hmm, perhaps I'll do that instead.:)





Wait...it depends...do they have cable modems in prisons?:confused::D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back