How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
...or...perhaps I'll just go to bed now seeing as how I'm tired as hell.:) G'night maniac, and anyone else here.:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Hmm, perhaps I'll do that instead.:)





Wait...it depends...do they have cable modems in prisons?:confused::D

I doubt that. Prisons are too cheap to afford broadband. :thatsodd:
 
Well I'm out. Laterz to anyone reading this.
 
id just like to take the time to let you all know that viperguy is the biggest postwhore on gtp now... thanx
(click new posts, about 15 in a row are allfrom him)
goodnight guys, its 4:20 in the morning here
 
Don't you mean Viperman?

Well whatever, 5:00AM here.
 
i dont think it is me i wasnt here :reallyodd

<-------------- nev avitar
 
Hehe, weird avatar. :D

Who likes penny arcade?
 
i cant stand penny arcade, i dont really find them funny....
dont be surprised though, i dont like any comics
 
How can you not find PA funny?!
 
they just seem really stupid to me...
i just cant stand their humour.
(like i said i dont like ANY comics though)
 
Not even Garfield? :D
 
nope...
i have just never liked ANY comic...
ilike some cartoons on tv, but not comics
 
You do like the Simpsons though right? Or I would have to slap you silly. I would...
 
You like Seinfeld better?! I ought to.. :mad:

:D
 
Bon apetit.
 
good, did you get rid of the glue?
 
the gluesw gone finally... i was in the hospital for 3 hours waiting for a doctor to get it off
 
How'd they get it off?
 
Hello everyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back