How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
a dood got killed by huge hooters?
 
choked on them to death...

t'was in nudies bar, the guy was about to get married, and he was celebrating with the other guys (no idea how you guys call that tradition, i just know it in french)
 
user.gif
 
surfing porn, heh?

i'm going to bed early tonight...

good night everyone
 
Nutin much. Listening to music and playin gt3.
 
gt2_gs was here. Not sure where he is now.
 
How the hell did he choke on tits?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
How the hell did he choke on tits?

He didnt choke, he sufficated(spelling?) from her putting her hooters in his face.
 
Lmao.. how did the lady not notice?
 
Well she thought he was waving his arms cuz he was enjoying it. That guys family is sueing the girl to have her boobs reduced cuz they are "hazardous". :rolleyes:
 
Lmfao, thats the funniest crap i ever heard!
 
booooooooring... :rolleyes:

can't sleep, it's wayyyyy too hot in here
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
it's wayyyyy too hot in here

"Its gettin hot in here, so take off all your clothes..." :lol:

Its not too hot for me. Maybe its cuz we got air cond. :D
 
Hmm im hot but im not wearing a shirt.
 
Hey all.:dopey: I just lost my damn internet connection for an hour or so.:mad: I hate DSL, I need cable back.:cry:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:lol: Fine then, you don't wanna see it, you aren't gonna see it.:thatsodd:

:p

:rolleyes: I was kidding, dopey.
 
I knew you couldn't resist.:thatsodd::p And don't call me dopey, I'll poke you.:Poke: Anyhoo, thar she blows!:reallyodd Not quite finished.;)
 

Attachments

  • finished rsx.jpg
    finished rsx.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back