How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock


you registered the 30th, we're only the 29th :p
Are you looking at the same thing under my name that I am?:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Are you looking at the same thing under my name that I am?:thatsodd:

a picture's worth a thousand word! :p ;)
 
Its doesnt say the 30th. It says the 29th.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


a picture's worth a thousand word! :p ;)
Isn't it?:D
 

Attachments

  • isn't it.jpg
    isn't it.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 85
Stevie, were you the one that posted a link to an Eclipse forum with various Photoshop tips? do you remember in which thread?
 
:reallyodd

it does say July 30th here... :confused:

maybe because of the time zones?


what's the date you guys are having for me?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
:reallyodd

it does say July 30th here... :confused:

maybe because of the time zones?


what's the date you guys are having for me?
I got Jan.18th for you.
 
same here... :reallyodd

why am i seeing you as being registered the 30th?


off to the Q&A i am, i guess...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Stevie, were you the one that posted a link to an Eclipse forum with various Photoshop tips? do you remember in which thread?
It was that free japan one
 
It could be the time zones.:confused: If I registered here anytime after 11 for me, that would be 12 for you and the next day.:thatsodd: Yeah, uhh, right.:reallyodd
 
thanks Stevie



that's the biggest flag you could come up with, M5?

:rolleyes:

Canada%20Flag.jpeg
 
You all suck.
 
look who's talking...
 
No one asked you of your oppinion PR
 
Hey M5, have I ever been in your ticker? Just wonderin.
 
I love Canada.

My avatar shows just how much I do.
 
You don't need to ask, you just get it.
Mofocka.
 
viper_maniac: I don't know.

Let me look throught the records.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I love Canada.

My avatar shows just how much I do.
:rolleyes: Go update your ticker or somethin'. I'm one year old.:p
 
you don't need to brag, you just shut the **** up.
 
no one thought you how to spell either, it seems... heh
 
PR: No, I originally posted it because I was gonna use it in my new 'tar, but I guess not.
 
oh well...

me is going to hit the mat, i'm tired, and i have a lot of things to do tomorrow...
 
viper_maniac: I'm not sure. My records are incomplete, though offhand i would say yes I think you have,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back