How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man
I knew you couldn't resist.:thatsodd::p And don't call me dopey, I'll poke you.:Poke: Anyhoo, thar she blows!:reallyodd Not quite finished.;)

Thats pretty good. Nice job.................dopey. :Poke:
 
I don't know how old you are how much cash you have! Several people on this board have Wrx's! You never know.
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
I don't know how old you are how much cash you have! Several people on this board have Wrx's! You never know.
I'm 15, and have $80 to my name.:p No RSX for me!:p

Thanks viper.:Poke:
 
i only recall 2 WRXs in here... :lol:
 
that's nice, Saleen, btw! :D
 
I thought you were in bed PR? Two members have them, and GG busted up his...
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
I thought you were in bed PR? Two members have them, and GG busted up his...

it's so damn hot in here it's impossible to sleep!
 
:sleep:

damn... i need a pic of a car with bronze colored Volk TE37s for my newest 'shop job... and i happen to have no pics of them in that angle... :mad:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
:sleep:

damn... i need a pic of a car with bronze colored Volk TE37s for my newest 'shop job... and i happen to have no pics of them in that angle... :mad:
Can't help with the rims, but what car you shoppin' now?
 
WRX (yay! it's not a Honda! :D)
 
Anyone here on yahoo pool right now? I just signed up, and I got no idea what I'm doing, so it'd be easier to learn against someone I know. So, anyone?:confused:
 
found the next best thing, Advan RG's... it'll still look nice

impwheel.jpg
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:lol: You gotta show us now you know.:p

i just started! i'll show it once the wheels are on. (right now all it has is a slight drop... :p )
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Anyone here on yahoo pool right now? I just signed up, and I got no idea what I'm doing, so it'd be easier to learn against someone I know. So, anyone?:confused:

No.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i just started! i'll show it once the wheels are on. (right now all it has is a slight drop... :p )
Oh, that's alright then.:p Hurry up though!:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Why don't you take the rims off the Top Secret Supra?

:banghead:

i totally forgot about that one...

oh well, the Advan wheels are already on, and i think they look pretty good!

next up, maybe a color change, a Front Mount Intercooler, a better wing, maybe some stickers, a new front bumper (or just a lip)
 
i'll need to add a bit of width to that front tire... :lol:
 
i need somethin too chop..
anybody got any requests?
haha
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


No.
Always such a help.:p


PR - Looks good!:thumbsup: Rims look very nice.;)

BTW- I'm a year old!:D Yay.:rolleyes:

:p
 
i think you'll turn a year old tomorrow! :p

we're just the 29th!
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:thatsodd::confused::thatsodd:

Huh?:confused:

you registered the 30th, we're only the 29th :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back