How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know what the dimensions are for my house
 
lol... yeah, i have been a little spoiled all mylife... my room now is bigger than any room that is in the house that i am moving into

anyway, i got a dentist appointment in 10 mins, so i gotta go really fast to get there
(i better take the viper 175+Mph down my backroad)


(BTW id never go that fast, i would kill myself)
 
all i know is they are going to get bigger in a few months :D
 
(if you couldn't tell, i am excited about moving)


see ya rumple
 
I didnt know they had monkeys in spain?
 
i'm bored too! I have just had a fantastic wkend seeing all my mates up in Sheffield (yorkshire). Now i am back in london, on my day off work, its boiling hot and stuffy and i miss my mates :( so i thought i'd come and chat on gtp and see if slip2rock was on and he's off-line too!!!
what have you been up to this weekend; had fun???
 
Me either, until my sister watched this one TV show.
 
Originally posted by bird2rock
what have you been up to this weekend; had fun???

Yeah, most of it. cleaning the house wasn't all that good, but then we went and looked at houses that we might buy :D
 
LONDON IS FUNKIN BOILIN TODAY!

Jeeezus this is meant to be aholidy off from work for me, AND THERE AINT NOTHING ON TV!
ohhhhh womens hockey :D
 
Originally posted by bird2rock
hiya gt ;)
how things? are you bored too???

Things are good, just made a major accomplishment (you can read about it in the topic i made in the rumble strip). Im not bored, im sitting here cranking metallica feeling my whole room rumble (parents arent home) 😈
 
spanish_beach_chimp1.jpg


spanish monkey.
 
well, I have to go, I have used up my 2 hours of computer time for the day, see ya all.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


Things are good, just made a major accomplishment (you can read about it in the topic i made in the rumble strip).

I like the site but I dont undrstand what it is about, is it some sort of OLR site for gt3??

Oh look my name is there on the page :D
 
GT2 and 3, probably soon to be GTC if the game EVER gets here to the USA.
 
coo I will register when I 100% GT3 (probably today). Im hungry now I m going to look through my fridge.
 
Thanks Bird, and cool Tuscan! Yay.. :D
 
Hey ed, thanks for registerin bud :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back