How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: yes it is....and to do it one day, to catch a show that night, to sleep in a hotel that evening, then head back to Montana the next day...

I can't remember how many miles/Km that was, but it was a nice little jaunt for sure...:)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

It works.:p I told you to update your ticker! I'm one year old dammit!:reallyodd:nervous::p

Pay me and I'll do it! :D

seeya.
 
So where's MistaX? Did he take off already? Had to reboot? Had to format? Had to reinstall? :D
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Pay me and I'll do it! :D

seeya.

I got 23 cents in my pocket. Put me in your ticker. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Pako
So where's MistaX? Did he take off already? Had to reboot? Had to format? Had to reinstall? :D

He left.
 
Pako:

X's away message says he's sleeping! The sleepster!

viper_maniac: I've got no pants on. Only kidding. No ticker for ya. Hit 8000 and you'll be on.
 
Yea, I see he off-line.... StevieMo, Ever think about making Stickler, I mean Hitler do a little "Brake Dancing" or "Popping"? :D
 
haha
nah
I didnt make this avatar... I could probably edit it though
I might have to give it a go
 
Originally posted by M5Power
viper_maniac: No ticker for ya. Hit 8000 and you'll be on.

Damn. Thats so far away. :cry:
 
Oh Stickler's fine, or how about MC Hammer?
 
haha
i should
but im gonna watch some conan o'brien then go to sleep
so ill talk to ya later
 
later, g'nite!
 
Well I'm out too. Laterz to anyone reading this.
 
:o, everyones leaving.... Maybe it's time for me to take a little shower.... :blush:
 
:lol:, yes it is....
 
Never mind....:) and g'nite to all...:D
 
Good morning
 
hi holland, bimmer. :) What yall up too?
 
Just got back from the beach:)
Damn, there's nothing better then lying on the beach, watching all those beautiful girls in very tight bikini's:D
 
Originally posted by made in holland
Just got back from the beach:)
Damn, there's nothing better then lying on the beach, watching all those beautiful girls in very tight bikini's:D
It must be nice. :( Wish i lived by the beach.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
It must be nice. :( Wish i lived by the beach.

It is nice. But i went with my girlfriend, so i had to look very careful:D
 
Well today is my only day off of work. So im just going to chill all day. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back