How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Hehe, what kind of R/C?

A huge Chevy Avalanche - it cost around $200, but I had to get one after some jackass forced my other one in the river. It seats four Barbies!

Seriously, I've got nothing to do until my girlfriend moves out here, so I'm bored out of my skull. Hence the per-day post count on GTP. :D
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Nope - sounds like some medical care for Hollanders. :D

Heh, it's an international logistics company specialized in health care equipment owned by one of my dad's business buddies... but then again, who cares?
 
Originally posted by M5Power


A huge Chevy Avalanche - it cost around $200, but I had to get one after some jackass forced my other one in the river. It seats four Barbies!

Seriously, I've got nothing to do until my girlfriend moves out here, so I'm bored out of my skull. Hence the per-day post count on GTP. :D

It isn't increasing now is it?! OH MY GOD!!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Heh, it's an international logistics company specialized in health care equipment owned by one of my dad's business buddies... but then again, who cares?

Really? Whoa - you're in there with big business.

Now I know why you've got Volvos out the ass. :lol:
 
Hehe, who was the jackass?
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Really? Whoa - you're in there with big business.

Now I know why you've got Volvos out the ass. :lol:

Hey, I have nothing out of my ass, it's the parents!! :)
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


It isn't increasing now is it?! OH MY GOD!!

I think I may be in the top 20. I need to slow my ass down.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Hehe, who was the jackass?

Some jackass in a Honda coming down the hill way too fast ran my poor little car into the river. :cry:
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Some jackass in a Honda coming down the hill way too fast ran my poor little car into the river. :cry:

Honda scum!
 
Originally posted by M5Power


I think I may be in the top 20. I need to slow my ass down.

Top 20?! You post slut!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Hey, I have nothing out of my ass, it's the parents!! :)

Sure, sure. Blame the parents.

Just like Selena blames her aunt.
 
You're in the top 10! You're like DOCTOR post slut. :D
 
Originally posted by M5Power
You're in the top 10! You're like DOCTOR post slut. :D

Shut up or I'll "examine" you!
 
Yes, and I thought it was M5Loser.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Is this the Rufrgt_sn00pie90210 and M5Power thread now?

Intruder.
 
Yeah, Klos, you pig-headed intruder. :D
 
Intruding mofo.
 
Snoop, we've got to hold the thread.
 
Vamoos! StevieMo! Oh how I wish I were an admin. I would simply ban the intruding mofo's. :D
 
I know, I know... :o
 
I imagine that would cause some trouble on your part when you start explaining why.. haha
 
I would just say you're avatar was profanity, promoting fascistic believes. That sounds pretty ban worthy right? :p
 
Let's start a fight and get the thread closed! Yay!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back