How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Niggah! Did you know that Nigga is censored? *****, see?
 
But I can say "******".
 
I can't type it though. :p
 
Stevie: What the hell were you talking about?

Snoop: I know. Hmph. (Slow down!)
 
Well, I'm going to bed (read: lay in bed and play THPS3) because it's... 02:15 here. Oops! And I've got practice tomorrow!! :p

Yeah, whatever...

See you guys!
 
Definitely! ;)
 
Is there a goal for how many replies or are we just going to keep replying?
 
Yeah well that kinda went out the window.
 
Guess whos back?
 
Me! Run little ones Run!!!! :lol:
 
hello, i'm proud that my country sucks.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
*runs for his life*
Ehhhh??? next time try and type it like you mean it.

(Example)​
:scared: *runs for his life* :scared:​
 
:lol: okay ??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back