How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very possible... but i've had this avatar for a while
 
I'd say I had the avatar function turned off all that time.
 
We'd be hero's! Right? I mean... :D
 
Heroes we would be.

Fuck you all. Does that help?
 
:thumbsup:

Fuck you all harder! Oh, and deeper!
 
Phuck you! Look what I made!

attachment.php
 
It's true you know.
 
Hence Domo-kun's "stoned" look, that's from some baaad poo proteïns.
 
The poo eating animal.
 
How's this for a title: "No, not me! The brown dude!"
 
:lol:

Nah, I've got to play off Klos's titles.
 
Anything of interest ever happen in Holland?
 
Nope, never.
 
It's pretty much Canada with dutch people.
 
Oh, and it smells better here. I guess.
 
Uh oh.

Canada with Dutch people. What a horrible combination.
 
Of course, the improved smell is good.
 
Oh, sorry. You already have design.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back