How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post has no use. Thank you very much.
 
oh wow, its 4:45pm, i should stop being naked and go get dressed and do something
 
Nuttin just talkin ta some mates on yahoo
 
What the hell does "Fo Sho" mean????
Is that some american thing???????
 
Ahhhhhhhh I see!
is that like when a rapper says for sure but like shortened?
I see u joined the GTTC again?
 
Infact No I wanted more competition, when you and GT2_Gs said you were gonna stop I was kinda dissapointed.
 
for what Grand Valley? or Tokyo R246??
BTW I havent made like a time for grand valley. Ive been running allot in free run with every other car but my S2000 so I can get aquainted with the track for tommorow.
 
Hello everyone, once more i have returned. :)
 
for Grand Valley i got below 1'54'000 thats for sure.....i wont tell you my real time JUST yet
 
Nothing much, just got back from Freekstyle. You?
 
Freekstyle is a Motocross game, from EA Big which means it's kinda....tweaked. Big jumps, riders with personalities and such, crazy tracks, etc. etc.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Freekstyle is a Motocross game, from EA Big which means it's kinda....tweaked. Big jumps, riders with personalities and such, crazy tracks, etc. etc.

i played the demo of it and the full game and i hated it, its too arcade like for me.
 
Ok.

Gonna go play some more, see ya.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back