How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe how slow it is in here tonight... wow

im going to go play a match of ghost recon and come back...maybe their will be more people online then
 
im back, there has been 2 posts since ileft an hour and a half ago... something tells me its pretty slow in this thread tonight
 
I wish it was monday........HEADLINES. I love those.
 
guess they're undecided. Who'd want a used tombstone anyway?
 
Grr, why am I cursed with the name Homer WendelBergenHeinzel? I just can't get a break.
 
Maniac, wanna play some pool?
 
Beer Lovers:)
 
hey! wait for me!
 
Okee DOkee....:D
 
I'm on my way.

BTW what do you think of my new status and avatar?
 
damn, too late, Beer Lover's already full
 
It's cool.:) I want thr original pic, if you have it.:D I never saved it when I saw it in the past.:(
 
I'll try somewhere else...
 
Bonzo's...
 
works for me. :)
 
Maniac is sloooooow...
 
I wanna play pool. If anyone wants to compete [and lose] tell me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back